In today’s recipe we will see how to prepare marijuana milk.
It is a very useful recipe because marijuana milk has many applications, for drinks or meals, as well as being an excellent form of medical administration.
Marijuana milk is a very healthy product suitable for vegetarian diets, low in carbohydrates, gluten free and wheat free.
The recipe is very simple, as you will see below. It takes approximately 1 hour for its preparation.
- 1 liter of whole milk
- 25 grams of marijuana, well chopped
- The amount of marijuana is a suggestion. You can put as you consider best. It is usually measured by putting the equivalent of 1 joint per 1/4 liters of milk.
Do as follows:
- Place the milk in a saucepan in a water bath.
- Leave until it boils and then lower the heat to the minimum. It is normal that in the process a layer of cream is comes up on the surface, you just have to stir it until it dissolves.
- Slowly add the cannabis while stirring until its completely covered by the milk.
- Let the product simmer from 30 to 45 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Then you will see that the milk has turned yellowish/greenish, now it’s time to remove it from the fire.
- Strain the milk well. You can use a coffee strainer or cheese cloth.
- Squeeze well until you have removed the last drop of milk. Here too, every drop counts.
- Finally, let it cool.
- Now that you have marijuana milk ready, you can use it to make delicious sweet and salty recipes, add it to infusions or drink it alone.